Rapid COVID-19 antigen test from the manufacturer of the Accu-Tell COVID-19 IgM / IgG antibody test mentioned in a Daily Mail article. Following a study by Guy’s and St Thomas’s NHS Foundation Trust, it was assessed that the Accu-Tell antibody test was one of the most accurate on the market. See the full report HERE. Accu-Tell Antigen Test is manufactured to the same high standards by AccuBioTech with excellent levels of specificity, sensitivity, and precision.
For in vitro diagnostic use by healthcare professionals only
- German Government Validation: Full compliance with the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices COVID-19 testing requirements.
- Easy to use – no special equipment needed, intuitive visual interpretation
- Fast – fast sampling with results in 10 minutes
- Convenient – all necessary reagents are provided and no other equipment is needed
- CE marking: for professional use
- Accuracy: 99.20% specificity, 95.00% sensitivity and 98.80% precision
- ISO13485: Manufacturing by AccuBioTech in accordance with its ISO13485 Quality Management accreditation. They also have many additional ISO accreditations.
Each kit contains all the components necessary to run 20 tests:
- 20 individually sealed test cassettes
- 20 sterile swabs
- 20 extraction tubes
- 20 dropper tips
- 1 extraction reagent
- 1 job
- 1 instruction manual (IFU)
Who can perform these tests?
The test should only be used in accordance with the instructions provided and the results interpreted by a physician or under the supervision of a healthcare professional. The test is not for home use.
What are you doing?
The new coronaviruses belong to the genus β. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible. Currently, patients infected with the new coronavirus are the main source of infection; Asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. According to current epidemiological research, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mainly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue, and a dry cough.
In some cases, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia, and diarrhea are found. This test is for the detection of the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen. The antigen is usually detected in samples from the upper respiratory tract during the acute phase of infection. Rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection will help healthcare professionals treat patients and manage the disease more efficiently and effectively.